Gmarket haul #4

Ooops I did it again. I wasn't going to but since I got some cash from award and shipping refund from the last three haulages, that just gave me a good reason to shop again haha.


This time was super speedy. It took only a little bit more than one week from ordering to reception. One of the reason might be that I finally corrected my postcode. Could also be that I place the order in the middle of the week and nothing is blocking the road between Oslo and here haha.
As you can see from the size of the box, this is a small haulage. Aslo Gmarket has made improvement in optimizing the space in the box.

I ordered from 7 different sellers. It's easier to guess the content of the boxes this time.
 First out is belts. I bought a Korean belt similar to the white one when I was in Japan years ago. This belt looks pretty much worn out so I needed a replacement. I pick an extra pink belt just because I really can't resist anything pink

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. I really wanted to get this but the only seller who ships oversea was out of stock. Coincidently I saw another overseashipping seller got this - to a dearer price but hey I want it. It surprised me that it cames with a freebie - the green packet of wet tissue.
Browsing through youtube on eyemake tutorial, it struck me that I don't have much brushes for eyemake so I got some. Did I mention I can't resist pink stuff? Freebies where coupons (quite useless to me) and a face mask.
People uses hairbands, I use tiaras when I want to get hair out of my face. Well you know what I mean. I was meant to only get those on the righ but the seller charge 2500won in domestic shipping - that's more than what I've paid for the tiaras so I just add another 1000won or two and picked the pearl one on the left. Hair pin and hair band cames as freebie. Not bad at all. The pearly one looks quite nice.

100 Face masks! I know that's a lot but when I was at it. This time I got it from Purederm, they have more to choose from and I got 32 eyemasks as freebie. If you look closer you'll see that a few of them are for men. Those gonna be gifts to my dear brothers. ^^
Wedgie shoes. I saw a similar pair but not as nice looking as these in a local shoe shop. The price tag was outrages! These are at quite reasonable price and looks quite cool. I tried them on and they feel sooooooo comfy!
The highlight and trigger of this haul - hair straightener! My OB Nordica Björn Axen one got pretty worn out so I needed a new one. I just fell in love when I saw this one. Temperature is adjustable, like my OB Nordica one and there's a blue light in the middle telling you when it's hot enough.
I tried it out this morning and I can tell you this - you don't know that you're in hell until you've come to heaven. This pink Bella one heats up in a second, much faster than my OB Nordica. Also it's lighter and the feel is just so so much better. Straigthening hair has never been so easy and the result so perfect. This is the second OB Nordica that I own but the fact that this one cost 1/5 of what OB Nordica takes for their shit and that Korea has the same socket and voltage as Scandinavia makes it a no brainer to switch brand.

And at last, it's celebration time. My way of doing it is with a lobster dinner. Muhahahaha

BTW anyone counted how many pink item I've got this time? It's three! Almost half of the items I got is pink. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar