Easter Skiing in Hemsedal

I was going to find a good blog layout but this pink one grew on me a bit so I'll just leave it this way for a while.
I'm so glad I could go skiing for the last time this season. There wasn't much snow left but they managed to gather enough to keep this resort going. Also the sunny weather is making up a bit.


This resort is quite big. They have about 3-4 chair lifts and even though half of the runs where closed due to lack of snow, there was still plenty runs left to keep us busy.


For the easter weekend, there was different events for big and small. The little guy to the left seems to enjoy the plush animal a little too much haha. I was capturing the handshake and didn't notice the other activity until I transfered the pictures to my computer.


They had a nightclub in the resort area and arranged some performances as well. BTW the whole resort was filled with party eager young Swedish.


This place is the skiing paradise when filled with loads of powder snow. Maybe something for the next season....if I'm still around that is.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar