Etude House, Skin79, History of Whoo


First out, Code B from Etude House. This is the first time I use gel eyeliner and I was amazed how easy it was to use. This eyeliner cost ~8000 won and came with a portable brush. Out of the three available colors I chose the blackest one. I found it easy to use and it doesn't smudge, fade or fall apart like my pen eyeliner from Majolica.

Cookies blusher, also from Etude House ~6000 won. I quite like this one. I picked the color randomly but it turned out pretty good. The ribbon puff is both cute and practical since you're actually using the ribbon to hold and gently press it to your cheeks to apply.

Gold & Caviar BB cream from Skin79. I find it a little ashy in color when apply but after a while it blend into my skin color. It says to do whitening and wrinkle improvement but I haven't noticed much of that. Works quite ok, just like foundation. I wouldn't buy it again coz I find it a bit oily. I would prefer something a bit more matted.

From left to right: Cream cleanser, Foam cleanser, cream, balancer and lotion ~13000won.
The foam cleanser really left my face a fresh and clean feeling and practical to bring when travel. After cleansing I'd apply the balancer to hydrate my skin and then apply the cream before make-up. I've only done this routin a handfull of times but can see and feel the result already. Best of all is the smell. After the initial smell of ginseng and lovely floral odeur appear and stay for a bit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar