Disappointments

One of my favorite dishes is Udon. First time I had it was in japan. The tasty point of udon is the udon noodle itself. With that in mind I shouldn't have been so surprised when the Udon soup I made didn't reach up to my satisfaction level. First of all I should have used genuine udon noodle and not the crappy conserved one. Second point is the soup, I should have learn how to make a soup base from scratch and not cheat with a buillon cube. I have a good excuse though. 1. That was the only udon noodle available. 2. It's 1st of May today so nobody works in Norway = all supermakets are closed.

Obviously Facebook discovered the peek hole so the tricks I wrote about below works no more. Too bad.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar