Dear Diary...

This is one of the day when you want to stick your head outside the window and scream out of frustration. I know I shouldn't be this emotional about work. It's definitely not good for my health.
I doubt tomorrow will be any better but I'll give them a chance and see what they'll come up with.
This week is a 3 working days week. Some would say "how lucky!". From my point of view or my kind of work it's more like "omg I need to finish 5 days work load within 3 days." Because that's what it is.
Leaving work aside, it's holiday coming up after all. We're going to Trondheim! Yay! I like trips, I like travelling and I like to be on the road coz I like when things are moving. Maybe I do belong in logistics after all haha.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar