Gmarket haul #2

After receiving the first haul successfully I can't help placing the second order. This time more items than the last but it only cost me a couple hundread NOK more, how come? I guess the secret lies in shipping cost. The more you buy the lower shipping cost per item it'll be.
Even though I expected a bigger box than the last one, the box size exceeded my expectations. The black is my laptop bag so you can get a feel of the size.

Looking into the box, you can't understand how Gmarket can justify sending such a big box.
Ah well, let's bring it all out.
The two box on the left is my shoes. The bubble wrap stuff is from Etudehouse. Ok let's do the unwrapping. Feels just like Christmas ^^

1. First out is jeans? I didn't order any jeans. No it's my training wear. I'll post picture of me wearing it another time when I'll do exercises.


2. This one warm my heart a bit. They actually add in a handwritten message to me - in Korean so I have no idea what the message is about, I could guess it's a thankyou of some kind. Also Hello Kitty candies as freebies. Just lovely.
What I bought? It's a rouge/blusher brush.

3. By the look of the box I think you can guess what's inside. The freebie I got was stockings, alway needed.

4.  One of the hightlight of this haul - BB cream from Skin79. I'll do a review on this when I've used it long enough. I chose this one after reading a lot of reviews on BB cream so let's hope it won't make me dissapointed. No freebies comes with this one.

5.  Facemasks! And loads of them. Made in Korea so it shouldn't be too bad. I haven't tried them out yet. I bought 5 different 'flavors'. Ginseng, Q10, Aroma, Aloe and Collagen.

6.  Etudehouse stuff. I got haircolor, highlighter and eye shadow for myself. The unwrap thing on the left is my mom's BB cream. The cup and the paper thing is freebies. I'm a bit dissapointed actually. I've red alot good stuffs about freebies from Etudehouse and this doesn't live up to my expectations at all.

7. Another main item of this haul - rainboots! Living in Bergen, having waterproof boots is a must. No more wet feets.
The typical japanese feet pose hahaha. Well it was suited to show the flower details on the side anyway.

8. These are the boots you saw me wearing in the last post. They are quite ok and very suitable to wear to skinny jeans.

9. Lastly - my wall decos. Don't know when I'll paste them on the wall. After the incident last Saturday, I have got second thought about staying here.

That's all for this haul. No wait a minute, one item is missing. It's something for my brother but I don't think he wants me to reveal what I got for him hahaha.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 kommentarer:

Mina sa...

vad fina!!! :D Hur mycket kostar rainboots? jätte bra(^^*)

Yuri sa...

De kostar bara 20700 Won. Finns många att välja mellan.

Anonym sa...

hej, har fudnerart väldig länge på att köpa från gmarket. Jag har en fråga angående om tull avgift?
fick du betala något??
tack på förhand

-ina__89@hotmail.com

Yuri sa...

Hej,

Det är lite olika. All import till landet är ju tull på.
När jag bodde i Sverige o beställde kläder från Zipia i Korea som skickar på samma sätt som Gmarket så har jag haft turen att alla mina paket kom igenom.
Gmarket har så låga priser med tanke på den höga kvaliten så även om du nu råkar ut för tull så motsvarar priset som i sverige....om du lyckats hitta ett ställe i sverige som säljer det du vill ha så att säga.

Skicka en kommentar