"Dream comes trues"

Most of you out there knows that a Dejavu is when you're in a familiar situation that had never happened to you before. It just feels that you knew it would happen before it happened but you know it afterwards. Do I make any sense? Well what I want to share today is something a little bit similar to the Dejavu, I'll just call it Dream comes trues.
Our first flat in Sweden was dull, grey and square. It's a typical 80s buildning. One Easter when I walked around knocking on doors I came to a beautiful white appartment area. Opening the port, I remembered looking at the risted word "kuk" (really bad swedish word btw) above the handle. Walking up the clean and fresh staircases I remembered thinking "this is where I want to live". Didn't think much afterwards when I left the building. Several years after, mom told me that we're going to move to a bigger flat. Guess which one we moved into!
Incidents like that keeps happening to me since. Sometimes I really believe that if I'd just wish for something, I'll get it eventually. The feeling when it happens is marvelous, feels like a cool breeze touching me on a hot summer day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar