It's this time of the year

  •  When the temperature is getting lower.
  • The wind blows harder
  • It gets dark earlier in the day
  • When mornings are freezingly cold
Then it's the time. The time for me to catch a cold. Being sick is miserable. I feel tired, throat itching, nose plugged and just NOT in the mood to be nice.
Right now I feel like tuck myself in and having a Kdrama marathon. That's the best way to recover my strenght. The question is - do I have the time?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 kommentarer:

tiger sa...

The very worst part of having a cold is that you only get ill enough to feel miserable, but not quite ill enough to stay in bed without feeling guilty about it.

Yuri sa...

You got it spot on.
Although if I'll continue in this pace I'll soon have no problem with guilt since I won't be able to get out of my bed - litterally.

tiger sa...

Well then, let's hope it gets worse ;)

Skicka en kommentar