Water and Mountains a.k.a. Geirangerfjord

Heard so much about it and still I haven't set my foot there, until last weekend when I had some visitors. Driving to Hellesylt for the ferry there's plenty of spots for picture takings and here's one.

 




There were loads of tourists there, mostly from Denmark and The Netherlands judging by the register plates of their cars and caravans.




 

Well on board the ferry it was quite chilly and we're in July! I really should've wear boots instead of sneakers.
The ride took about an hour and we arrived at Geiranger. Luckily it didn't rain.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 kommentarer:

tiger sa...

Fake! No wai you lost all those kilos from your last post already!
You are good at PS retouch, i'll give you that, but i see the pixels ;)

Yuri sa...

Well then, one of the pics must be fake.....unless I went under the knife ;)

tiger sa...

THE PIXELS! tigers see everything!

Skicka en kommentar