Home made



According to my mom, I can't cook.
Cooking is not something I'd put under "interests".
But from time to time I DO enjoy cooking. When with friends and most importantly - when I'm not alone. I seldom invest time in cooking when I'm on my own. I just want it to be fast and simple.



This weekend I got invited to a friends' place to make sushi - one of my favorite dishes. Of course of all fishes, salmon is my all time favorite.

After observing how to do it I have to try myself and this is the result. I don't think it was meant to be a heart shape, it just turn out that way =)


The sashimi and nigiri pieces are made by someone else.

BTW last weekend we made dumplings. They were really tasty but took us several hours to finish.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar