Moving, too much moving and more moving to come

I finally got out of Brattvåg last fridag. Since we are two ppl moving using my tiny volvo we just brought with us the most important things to go for the weekend. The plan is moving bit by bit this week since we'll be going back and forth everyday to work anyway.



The weather has been nice this whole weekend which is very rare. Not to waste this rare opportunity I went out mountain climbing with some collegue. My image of mountain climbing was a little different from theirs. When they say mountain climbing they do literary mean mounting vertically. Halfway up I was so exhausted that I had to stop and climb back down. Below you can see the path and how far I got. Also what shoes I was wearing  (>_<)


One of the collegues was very kind and accompany me down. I don't think I could have made it without him showing the way coz going down is a bit trickier than going up.
Anyway today more moving to do and I must remember to buy more rice coz I'm running out of rice soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Jättefina bilder ju!

Skicka en kommentar