Empty

Yup it's been quite empty here for a couple of days and the reason is that right now there's a lot thing going through my mind. Also because there hasn't been anything interesting to write about. I'm getting more used to the constant rain that I didn't bother opening my umbrella unless I'm about to get an unwanted cold shower. I'm even getting used to not being able to use our oven coz the previous tenants wrecked it.
Now some piece of information about the Norwegian appartment renting market.
1. Very pricey
2. Mostly private
3. Mostly unfurnished and with unfurnished it's literally unfurnished, no stove and no freezer or fridge.
4. No common washing house like in sweden so you need to get a washing mashine yourself.
5. Deposit is required. Normally 2-3 months rent
Those are the back side. Hopefully I can tell you all about the good side next time. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar