The mind is hungry

I've been on the move quite a lot lately so haven't had the chance to devour any dramas or movies. To feed my hungry mind, I've found the following menu.

Something old - 鹿鼎記 - My all time favorite HKdrama series. 
There are several version out there but the one that brought back memories is the orginal one with Tony Leung and Andy Lau. I'm so happy to find it again. Hurray for the digital database AKA internet.


Something new - 너는 펫 / You're My Pet
I am addicted to anything with Jang Geun-Suk in it and I'm not alone. Eversince he appeared in You're Beautiful drama, the whole world just can't get enough of Jang Geun-Suk.

Something I've wanted to watch for a while - 동안미녀 /Baby Face Beauty
Unfortunately the subbing group WithS2 has made their subtitles for this exclusive to the paying VIA group. Now I've found the complete series with complete subs MUUUHAHAHA

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar