Gmarket haul #11 - Exclusively hidden

Uptil now the fastest shipping 
and most expensive box of stuff I've ordered!

From order to receive 1 week + 1 day! Also the post office was holding this one hostage until I've paid the 140usd VAT! Well it was a bit expected since there was one very valuable item inside.
This time the box is full of Christmas gifts to my family and some underwears so I the only things I can show is the clothes I got.

Something to keep me warm in the cold Winter.

This is a short model, suitable to wear with party dresses, skirts or shorts. Feels so nice to cuddle with.

 This purple hoodie feels so soft and warm. I've got quit attached to strong colors lately.

Love this red one, too bad the color in the picture does not make any justice. The color is so vibrant!
 
Lastly this long hoodie, it's actually a short dress and the whole front is painted. This will go perfectly with black tights.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar