Gmarket haul #9

It took 2 weeks from placing order to getting the famous box. On one hand I was pretty lucky to get the stuff shipped out before the Moon festival holidays in Korea. On the other hand, because of the bad weather the transport in Norway got delayed a couples days. Enough said here is the box.

 This haul is a small one and the theme is Autumn everyday tops. That and I threw in a couple boxes of hair color, always useful. In total I bought 8 tops/cardigans and 2 dresses. I'm not going to show you all of them but the majority.
As you can see very Autumn:ish colors. They'll be perfect to wear with shirts under.

I love capes
This little black dress is quite neat and convenient. A simple dress for any night out....or funeral

Cosy cardigans are so right when the temperatures are getting lower. The arm lenght and total lenght are perfect!
Relaxed loose fit top with cryptical message. Think this one will be perfect with tights or short or why no both?

Okey this dress looked quite good in the picture and I think it would look good on me as well if it has been slightly bigger, at least around my arms. It's a onesize dress so not much to do about. Another weird thing is that...well umh the placement of the top 2 buttons... It wasn't noticeable on the model...hm well do you see what I mean?
Lastly I got something I didn't order and yes I've checked and the store has removed the cardigan I ordered and replaced it with a knit vest and call it the same thing. So I ended up with a knit vest which I don't want and I can't file a complain because that's what I supposely ordered. Well shit happens.

BTW I didn't make a post on haul #8 so this one is #9.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar