My girlfriend or my cat?

There's a popular thread running on a big swedish forum where the guy was posting following asking people for advice.

"Should I choose my girlfriend or my cat?
I've been in relationship with my girlfriend for about 2 years. She's moved in together with me and my cat 4 months ago. Shortly after she's moved in she was coughing, sneezing and her eyes got irritated. The doctors concluded that she was allergic to my cat.
She's now telling me that she can't live together with the cat despite medication. I then told her that I need to think about what to do. She got very upset and has gone to her mother and I haven't heard anything from her since.
So what should I do now? My thought is like this, the cat has been living with me 2 months longer than my girlfriend so logicaly it should have some advantages? One can't judge what's wrong or right in this situation, what do you guys think?"

My first reaction was WTF??!! Poor girl, being considered less than a cat in her boyfriends eyes. A lot of people replied to the thread. Some gave the thread starter seriously suggestions like he might want to have his friend or relative taking care of the cat if he's so attach to it. He don't need to kill the cat or never see it again, just not living with it. Others scolding the guy being a jerk and his girlfriend deserves better. However suprisingly big number of guys seriously advicing the thread starter to keep the cat with the argument that he'll still have the cat after 10 year while there's a big risk (or chance IMHO) that the girlfriend might not.





So logically I should feel a bit better coz at least the "cat" in my case is a human?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Haha, vilken idiot som värdesätter hans tjej mindre än en katt.

Skicka en kommentar